Main Menu

Question/idea

Started by Roberto1223, May 26, 2009, 11:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westfall

The topic of poison mine has already been discussed....stop being so damn redundant.

Roberto1223

what was the end result or conclusion in the past discussion?

Gawain

the same as with the 1 weapon vs 3 weapon system: folks want gadget spam.
i still think that pt rifle and no poison mines would be great both for gameplay and balancing options though; just because the stupid majority thinks otherwise won't stop me from bringing up this important topic from time to time. maybe some day folks will see that less can be more.

Roberto1223

Democracy is a bitch when your the minority... sorry man.    :-\

VaNilla

Less can be more but as has already been discussed, there really isn't any point to removing the poison mine, a lot of people like it and as has been shown it definitely serves a good purpose.

Gawain

Quote from: STON3COLDKILLA on June 04, 2009, 08:05:17 PM
Less can be more but as has already been discussed, there really isn't any point to removing the poison mine, a lot of people like it and as has been shown it definitely serves a good purpose.
there is definitely a point if not many to remove them, and i fail to see the good purpose you're talking about. if you mean some ingame use by "good purpose", you could justify a rocket launcher just as easily.

I <3 U

Quote from: Rambo on June 04, 2009, 08:28:21 PM
Quote from: STON3COLDKILLA on June 04, 2009, 08:05:17 PM
there is definitely a point if not many to remove them, and i fail to see the good purpose you're talking about. if you mean some ingame use by "good purpose", you could justify a rocket launcher just as easily.

rambo you're wrong, you're fighting a lost cause, they wont remove poisen mines, just give up.

Gawain

nope, the majority is wrong. fuck democracy.

Westfall

I think poison mines are just fine.

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Poison mines should stay in the game, just for the reason of them being in the game.

If you get poisoned by it, it's your own fault for crossing spaces carelessly.

Gawain

it just makes me sad that you guys can't follow my thoughts. i've posted all kinds of reasons twice if not more times, guess ignorance can't be helped.

Kurbutti

I'm for getting rid of poison mines and increasing the number of spytraps in both field and inventory to five.

Gawain

finally some1 who feels the same.
i'm also for increasing the amount of spytraps, as of now they are no real alternative to mines, backpack or camnet.

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Rambo on June 05, 2009, 01:37:57 PM
it just makes me sad that you guys can't follow my thoughts. i've posted all kinds of reasons twice if not more times, guess ignorance can't be helped.

People are allowed to legitimately disagree with you, dude.