Pros And Cons List : PS vs Ubi

Started by AgentX_003, June 02, 2009, 12:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberto1223

AgentX, you dont get it do you?

1. you are not saying anything anybody dosent already know.

2. nobody will understand this post untill you quote zedblades 'negative' comments. until then this post is only suggesting that you are so fanatical about this thing that you are kinda trying to suck up to the devs to gain something...

truth is, you wont gain anything from sucking up to the devs.

in short, this post is GHEY.

go try to suck somebody elses dick.

Onlinedoucher

Didn't ubi mention that it was an xbox 360 exclusive? Since I am not an owner of the xbox and if they hold their word, I will be satisfied with PS without ever having tried conviction. I will watch some game play videos on youtube with saliva hanging from my lip, but still, I will remain happy with what I have, and hopefully satisfied with the outcome of this mod.

Westfall

Quote from: Roberto1223 on June 03, 2009, 04:56:18 AM
AgentX, you dont get it do you?

1. you are not saying anything anybody dosent already know.

2. nobody will understand this post untill you quote zedblades 'negative' comments. until then this post is only suggesting that you are so fanatical about this thing that you are kinda trying to suck up to the devs to gain something...

truth is, you wont gain anything from sucking up to the devs.

in short, this post is GHEY.

go try to suck somebody elses dick.

Says the guy making 3 back to back to back redundant posts in the regular forum.

Roberto1223

Quote from: Westfall on June 04, 2009, 05:10:34 AM
Says the guy making 3 back to back to back redundant posts in the regular forum.

umm posting 1 topic per thread is better because disscussions tend to go off topic.

making threads more complex only makes it more confusing and increases chances of it going off topic xD.

**Please dont reply to this** xD

Westfall

Quote from: Roberto1223 on June 04, 2009, 05:48:55 AM
Quote from: Westfall on June 04, 2009, 05:10:34 AM

umm posting 1 topic per thread is better because disscussions tend to go off topic.

making threads more complex only makes it more confusing and increases chances of it going off topic xD.

**Please dont reply to this** xD

Posting threads that have already been discussed or are just stupid questions or ideas is just wasting space....right? Also, 3 in a row seems likes someones nose is in a crack.

YaYz0r

Quote from: Onlinedoucher on June 03, 2009, 05:51:46 AM
Didn't ubi mention that it was an xbox 360 exclusive? Since I am not an owner of the xbox and if they hold their word, I will be satisfied with PS without ever having tried conviction. I will watch some game play videos on youtube with saliva hanging from my lip, but still, I will remain happy with what I have, and hopefully satisfied with the outcome of this mod.
It's coming for both PC and X360. Not for PS3 - that's why they call it an exclusive.

Bubbaganoosh

Comparing UBI and the PS team is like comparing apples and oranges. The only thing the latter have in common is they are both a fruit. The only things UBI and PS have in common is the multiplayer aspect of one of UBI's many series. That's it. You can't compare them by pros and cons or in any other fashion.

And I still think Roberta is a very offensive person.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.