Main Menu

L4D 2

Started by Westfall, June 04, 2009, 05:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ion.67

I know what that is, I meant your statement in general.

frvge

If we win MSUC, there's a chance to go retail. So then it might get a price-tag. Probably not.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

He's talking about I Am Suck, the legendary halo player/machinima maker!

Ion.67

That is what I thought you meant and it sounded idiotic. .0000000000001% that it will win. Not trying to be a hater or anything similar but your hopes seem a little high.

Farley4Fan

Shun the nonbeliever!

iamtravis316

whats everyone's sn for L4D.  I just got the game  and I was just wandering   

mines :  iamtravis316
oi oi oi

AgentX_003

Quote from: iamtravis316 on June 17, 2009, 06:20:29 AM
whats everyone's sn for L4D.  I just got the game  and I was just wandering   

miltile

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Westfall

frvge

Uh screennames in L4D? Isn't that just your steam account or an alias?
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Westfall

well then...James_Westfall

iamtravis316

Quote from: frvge on June 17, 2009, 09:36:13 AM
Uh screennames in L4D? Isn't that just your steam account or an alias?

well i ment the name you would enter to add friends on left 4 dead/steam?  sry I'm new to steam and l4d lol
oi oi oi

frvge

MulleDK19

Quote from: Zedblade on June 04, 2009, 07:40:16 AM
Damn valve for giving us more awesome games. how dare they give us a completely new game in a franchise most of us love only a year later, which isn't just some weak ass expansion but an entirely new game with new everything. DAMN  THEY JUST LIKE UBI!11111

God you guys are fucking pathetic.

QFT!

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Westfall

Considering valves top gun for Left4Dead has started trying to make both 1 and 2 compatible. Seems like an expansion pack being worked on for both PC and XBox owners. Both can do it, finally they might apply it.

Farley4Fan

I would buy a 20-30 dollar expansion for all the stuff I've seen from L4D2.  Some new weapons, maps, etc, only one year later sounds like an expansion to me.