Xfire stopped detecting SCCT Versus.bat.

Started by DreadStunLock, August 26, 2010, 06:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

So basically after few weeks my Xfire stopped detecting my batch file through which I launch SCCT with 3D analyzer, it did that before and detected it, now it doesn't.

Stuff I have ticked in 3D analyzer:

- Game/Demo Fixes(The whole row ticked)
- Force Max Pixel Shader Version 1.4

- Force High Precision Pixel Shader

In my SCCT_Versus.ex path I have "c:\program files\Ubisoft\tom clancy's splinter cell chaos theory\Versus\System\SCCT_Versus.ex" (As everyones or most of people have it)

Anyone can shine some lights on this?

monterto

Go into the game options and set it ti "manual detect" get your batch file to open "SCCT.EX" rather than "EXE" and set the XFire detect path to detect "SCCT.EX"

(Alt tab likes to crash the game with this fix)
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

DreadStunLock

Quote from: monterto on August 26, 2010, 07:14:25 PM
Go into the game options and set it ti "manual detect" get your batch file to open "SCCT.EX" rather than "EXE" and set the XFire detect path to detect "SCCT.EX"

When I press "SELECT" on 3D Analyzer, it does not allow me to use ".EX" files, only ".EXE"
Also on Xfire the automatic detect is on "SCCT.EX" anyway but I've put in on Manual anyway just so it's solid .EX. But I cannot get 3D analyzer to allow me to select, ".EX" files. Any ideas?

Zedblade

Quote from: DreadStunLock on August 26, 2010, 08:15:33 PM
Quote from: monterto on August 26, 2010, 07:14:25 PM

When I press "SELECT" on 3D Analyzer, it does not allow me to use ".EX" files, only ".EXE"
Also on Xfire the automatic detect is on "SCCT.EX" anyway but I've put in on Manual anyway just so it's solid .EX. But I cannot get 3D analyzer to allow me to select, ".EX" files. Any ideas?

you have to open up the bat file in a text editor and change it in there.

DreadStunLock

Change the batch file into notepad? and edit a path? I'll try.

EDIT: I changed it, and the ending was .ex not .exe. Should I make it .exe?

monterto

you might just need to live without xfire dude.
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]

DreadStunLock

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.