Xbox GUI menu ? ; Mr.tigger

Started by AgentX_003, November 21, 2010, 04:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

Hello mr.tigger ,

this question goes out to you, well I know it as well as you do that you are infact a vet from

the xbox live community / MLG ,so Do you think ull incorporate such a menu for the Console peeps ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on November 21, 2010, 04:29:03 PM
Hello mr.tigger ,
this question goes out to you, well I know it as well as you do that you are infact a vet from

the xbox live community / MLG ,so Do you think ull incorporate such a menu for the console peeps ?

Hello Mr. Tigaer,

this question goes out to you. Well I know it as well as you do, that you are in fact a vet from the Xbox Live community/MLG, so do you think you'll incorporate such a menu for the console peeps?

Farley4Fan

You guys are retarded.  You go into eachother's thread to start shit.  You don't know how similar you are and that's what makes it funny.

LoChang

Quote from: DreadStunLock on November 22, 2010, 12:07:36 AM
Hello mr.tigger ,

the xbox live community / MLG ,so Do you think ull incorporate such a menu for the console peeps ?

Hello Mr. Tigaer,

This question goes out to you. I know as well as you that you are, in fact, a veteran from the Xbox Live community/MLG. Do you think you'll incorporate such a menu for the console players?

LoChang

Quote from: Farley4Fan on November 22, 2010, 12:10:10 AM
You guys are retarded.  You go into each other's threads to start shit. You don't know how similar you are and that's what makes it funny.

This is funny. We're ALL here starting shit! It's a shit-starting-party!

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunLock on November 22, 2010, 12:07:36 AM
Hello mr.tigger ,

Hello Mr. Tigaer,

this question goes out to you. Well I know it as well as you do, that you are in fact a vet from the Xbox Live community/MLG, so do you think you'll incorporate such a menu for the console peeps?

no noob, he changed his name to tigger . gtfo of my thread

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD