WHOLE NIGHT CT!

Started by puuusianka, January 17, 2011, 11:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puuusianka

I guess it's great chance to contact him, a? :)

I've never played with a few members here who were saying that they were pro in CT. Remeber farley boasting about his skills. I know some of you used to play on consoles but it's nt that hard to get used to computer controls. AgentX don't be shy I bet a lot of people would love to see you playin. Cronky the master come on, I know you used to play a little on PC. Who else? Never seen B-3A misty playing or Rambo...

DreadStunLock

The only problem is, there aren't any professional players to play with anymore.

The bullshit people say that "Ohhh this guy is pro, so that means when he says: You are pro that means it's official" like some people do....and lose The Game...

And I swear to god. One thing I wished if I could would be to play against KJ and Kronf when they were full strength, even if they beat the crap out of me super fast, it would be an awesome experience just to see what being pro is really like.

P.S: Whichever idiot told me on versus that AgentX_003 is the best player on versus, you are so many things that I would probably get a permanent ban on this forum.

But the good thing is there are very nice people you can actually enjoy playing with, people like Blackveldt, Sithduke, Kingwebs(Grumpy but funny), Sparhawk(Funny guy, lame as hell at the game xD) Knooger(His accent is addictive), B1nary, Frvge(Oh god have you seen how cute this guy is? Oh jesus), MulleDK(Sometimes....maybe...just a wittle), Pusianka(PS stealer(Just joking), and me, the guy who is full of bullshit XD

puuusianka

Now come on. This not true. Knooger still pwns ^^. I bet some of you still remember how to play and anyway. I am not a pro and you don't need to be pro to have fun on ct. We'll be mixing teams and balance should be ok.

DreadStunLock

Went into the went, yah, but the guy quit....bastard, one of the good dudes who actually taught me few tricks in versus. Though he is so lame-ass sometimes honestly, but seeing him owning some of the people that I hate just makes me want to send him a letter with a free hug ^_^

zglina

DreadStunLock

Thanks for going off-topic.

Back on topic: There is quite a plenty amount of people to play with, but getting them to actually be online is the annoying part :(

VaNilla

I might be able to play, maybe :P

puuusianka

There is some date you prefer more?

frvge

Ask me on xfire and maybe I'll join and maybe not.

And I already have a girlfriend. :D :D :D
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

puuusianka

Ok look frvge. Tell your girl that you'll meet each other on friday and you will havebplenty of time on saturday. But don't wait with it. Just hit the thing before she has a chance to say something. Girls love such surprising moments. Get her tiger! We need you on CT night!

DreadStunLock

Sharing 1 girlfriend between 2 dudes is really not healthy for your sex life xDDDD

puuusianka

Ok. Maybe some other developers are up for a game. Never played with Mr. Mic - there must have been reason that he made the most popular mappack, right?

DreadStunLock

From the videos I saw, MR.Mic was a very good player.

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 18, 2011, 10:10:15 PM
Sharing 1 girlfriend between 2 dudes is really not healthy for your sex life xDDDD

STFU about heality :D

@Pusiek We will see, believe me that friend never played CT  :-X

AgentX_003

Quote from: puuusianka on January 18, 2011, 10:37:13 PM
Ok. Maybe some other developers are up for a game. Never played with Mr. Mic - there must have been reason that he made the most popular mappack, right?

I can answer that for ya. Mr.Mic made a map pack so that you wouldn't have to download maps seperately because some people in the community are too lazy/ stupid to put it in the correct folders ie.
data, packages , map, sound.

But another reason why Mic made it is because he was apart of the Unified mapping Project aka UMP,

and people like Frvge ,zed ,element ,Scope2005, akbari , Snakebit , brought over the maps from Pandora tomorrow because ubisoft was too lazy to take matters in thier own hands , I mean splintercell only had single player and you would think that they would have the brains to transport it over being that chaostheory was a sequel to the multiplayer franchise.

I remember playing with Mic back in PT back in the day of Ira= International recon assassins , commonly mistaken as the Irish republican army.

Mic paved the way interms of quick scoping because everyone from the community thought you had to hold your breath to get a clear shot.

There were a couple of player who were really good holding their breath while sniping , one of em I can remember of the top of my head was Gangxta aka also of the clan that was In, ChaosFaction , Gangxta-CF partners formly with Damxiel.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD