Could this be the end Chaostheory ?

Started by AgentX_003, June 02, 2011, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Beware the alien, the mutant, the heretic.

CurdyMilk

It isn't working for me.  Anyone else?

LoChang

Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 06, 2011, 05:49:36 PM
Beware the alien, the mutant, the heretic.

Wow, I can't recall what that is from...

DreadStunLock

He who stands with me shall be my brother!

puuusianka

Probably another Hollywood sci fi or star craft

DreadStunLock

Quote from: puuusianka on June 09, 2011, 12:28:16 AM
Probably another Hollywood sci fi or star craft

He was sarcastic you noob, it's Dawn of War: Warhammer you noob ;P

Spark Mandriller

OUR ENEMIES HIDE FROM US IN METAL BOXES

WE SHOULD TAKE AWAY THEIR METAL BOXES

Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 08, 2011, 10:43:58 PM
He who stands with me shall be my brother!

also lol i was gonna say this was a stupid quote but i guess the blood angels seem to agree so well hmm

fuckin' matt ward, right?

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Cronky

Agent, I'd love to say that Spam ruined this thread, but you have to see that this threads purpose was very specific.  The fact that I've seen you playing CT since less than a day after this thread started tells me that even if Ubi.com servers are down, you're still able to find some way to play without interruption.

-Tunngle still works? Then anyone with this problem should use that.

-Does it surprise anyone that they went down (haven't confirmed myself)? Probably not. I'm personally more surprised they left it up for so long.

-If it hasn't gone down? Well then they must just be having some server problems.

...That's my 2 cents. I'm not locking this or anything, but if the point has passed then this thread should probably die.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

LoChang

Don't worry cronky, agent is just jealous.

puuusianka

AgentX_003

Quote from: Cronky on June 09, 2011, 08:00:19 AM
Agent, I'd love to say that Spam ruined this thread, but you have to see that this threads purpose was very specific.  The fact that I've seen you playing CT since less than a day after this thread started tells me that even if Ubi.com servers are down, you're still able to find some way to play without interruption.

-Tunngle still works? Then anyone with this problem should use that.

-Does it surprise anyone that they went down (haven't confirmed myself)? Probably not. I'm personally more surprised they left it up for so long.

-If it hasn't gone down? Well then they must just be having some server problems.

...That's my 2 cents. I'm not locking this or anything, but if the point has passed then this thread should probably die.

that's all fine and dandy but it doesn't feel the same of instant game action of how it is on ubi.com then Tunngle ( cause tunngle ya gotta have people lined up and it's just sad =( .)

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Oh well, they locked it and that's good, it doesn't put pressure on the team at all, they aren't that desperate, but it sure puts pressure on us :) Cause we really really want to play it :)

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 09, 2011, 11:36:22 PM
Oh well, they locked it and that's good, it doesn't put pressure on the team at all, they aren't that desperate, but it sure puts pressure on us :) Cause we really really want to play it :)
We do?

DreadStunLock

We is definitely not you, you just want to rant on that you will be 100 years old when PS comes out :))