Could this be the end Chaostheory ?

Started by AgentX_003, June 02, 2011, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zglina

now when Versus is down agent wont finde peace in this world....so sad ;d

AgentX_003

Quote from: zglina on June 10, 2011, 11:24:03 PM

:/.. im standing up for you people ... hell i even called ubisofts headquarters to tell them the problems..

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Oh yeah, I am sure people care if they put the servers back on or not, and same for the Ubisoft caring about the call.

Cronky

Quote from: AgentX_003 on June 11, 2011, 01:13:10 AM

:/.. im standing up for you people ... hell i even called ubisofts headquarters to tell them the problems..

Though I don't care if the servers come back up, I AM curious as to the response you get from this.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Cronky on June 11, 2011, 01:52:00 AM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on June 11, 2011, 01:13:10 AM

Though I don't care if the servers come back up, I AM curious as to the response you get from this.

The response Agent got from the Ubi, or the response Agent will receive from the community on this forum?

Cronky

From Ubi of course (I'd be amazed to hear anything other than a generic, do nothing reply). I don't need to be curious as to what your guy's responses will be, I can just assume most of the responses from people on here. ;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

LoChang

The horse is dead, Agent, stop beating it.

NeoSuperior

In the Ubiforums, every time someone asks about CT servers, the mods suddenly start talking about UPlay... well and somehow the answers are always exactly the same...
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

knooger

Quote from: Meister_Neo on June 11, 2011, 11:58:58 AM
In the Ubiforums, every time someone asks about CT servers, the mods suddenly start talking about UPlay... well and somehow the answers are always exactly the same...
That's the reason why after SC:DA I didn't buy a single game from ubisoft and I will never do :D

zglina

I only bought Assasins because this is only one good game from ubi since ....ct and warrior within.

DreadStunLock

Maybe the new Ghost Recon will be good? :)

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 12, 2011, 02:13:13 AM

Ofcourse not. Since it's a shooter made for a console it will have terrible controls. Stuff like aim assist and mouse smoothing. Don't forget it's from ubisoft so waiting for grass to grow is a lot less stressful than waiting for a useful patch to be released.

Assassin's Creed is great, though the pc releases have been OK so far. For as long as it lasts.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Wh1tE_Dw4rF on June 12, 2011, 03:03:00 AM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 12, 2011, 02:13:13 AM

Ofcourse not. Since it's a shooter made for a console it will have terrible controls. Stuff like aim assist and mouse smoothing. Don't forget it's from ubisoft so waiting for grass to grow is a lot less stressful than waiting for a useful patch to be released.

Assassin's Creed is great, though the pc releases have been OK so far. For as long as it lasts.

well speaking of that , there are rumors that jade raymond will be directing splintercell 6.. soo i dunno it maybe good.. :/ after all she helped with assassins creed.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD