[General] Applauding/Smiting

Started by LennardF1989, June 19, 2011, 02:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on June 22, 2011, 10:28:19 PM
Maybe it's a sign that people miss the trolling and that you should do it more often?

Why? So in the end people will PM me and say "I stopped taking you seriously. <Logs off Xfire>" Agent style? No waaaay.

The developers on this Project have helped me out 20% of the time on my Entertainment Design area, to get on a wrong path with them will just get me shot in a foot.

(And yes, big thank you to you guys)

Farley4Fan

lol

i was jk

but i think the main thing is that you don't worry about karma unless you join me in my holy smite war against basically everyone.  HEATHENS!  But just know that joining me won't make you less of a target. 

My hate has to be equally distributed.   :-\

DreadStunLock

Spekkio

Banning people from a game because of their reputation on a forum is fucking stupid.

Banning people because you don't like their karma votes is fucking stupid.

If you think that karma is being abused, then remove it. Otherwise, just accept the fact that dred is probably just fucking stupid.

Posting a "warning" or "threat" or whatever you want to call it that there are negative consequences for giving dred - karma and agent + karma is fucking stupid.

At the end of the day, who fucking cares? It's just a number next to your name.

VenomousNinja

Quote from: DreadStunlock on June 22, 2011, 10:33:40 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on June 22, 2011, 10:28:19 PM
Maybe it's a sign that people miss the trolling and that you should do it more often?

Why? So in the end people will PM me and say "I stopped taking you seriously. <Logs off Xfire>" Agent style? No waaaay.

Heh, I did this to agent once.

Or maybe twice...

puuusianka

This thread is hilarious! Let's keep it up. I was the one to smite Frvge when he had 9000 because the ancient scripts that I uncovered lately foretold that if one ever reaches the 9000 Karma the beast of octagonX will recreate its heart and the dark age will come upon the PS community. We have to continue the mission of destroying the heart of octagon beast! There is also a prediction of the bretheren and betrayer whose karma should stay in complete balance of 0 otherwise he'll take control over the PS. I am making an investigation on that and I think I reached the final suspect! You don't have to thank me for opening your eyes, I am here to save the community!

NeoSuperior

Quote from: puuusianka on July 04, 2011, 05:48:19 PM
This thread is hilarious! Let's keep it up. I was the one to smite Frvge when he had 9000 because the ancient scripts that I uncovered lately foretold that if one ever reaches the 9000 Karma the beast of octagonX will recreate its heart and the dark age will come upon the PS community. We have to continue the mission of destroying the heart of octagon beast! There is also a prediction of the bretheren and betrayer whose karma should stay in complete balance of 0 otherwise he'll take control over the PS. I am making an investigation on that and I think I reached the final suspect! You don't have to thank me for opening your eyes, I am here to save the community!

Frvge's Karma... it's... it's... oh... just 8999? pfft and i almost thought it was >9000 again but it doesn't seem so.

Well since my karma is +1 (when i wrote this post) and because otherwise i would have taken over PS already, i am not the one who you are talking about...

AM I ?!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin