dirt 3 lucky moment

Started by comicsserg, August 21, 2011, 02:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comicsserg

DreadStunLock

They could have made nicer cars :P

Farley4Fan

Nice moment.

Someone posted about Dirt 2's wonky physics and how the center of gravity is in the wrong place.  I don't know if they fixed it but that did look pretty cool.  Looks like he popped a tire and then lost control.

I love this game man.  Playing with my wheel and surround sound and some substances, it's the best thing ever.

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Farley4Fan on August 21, 2011, 07:11:16 PM
I love this game man.  Playing with my wheel and surround sound and some substances, it's the best thing ever.

inb4 you and your dog get shot

Farley4Fan

lololol oh you

also inb4 I'm killed in a drug raid for 1 gram.  If this is the last post I ever make, you'll know why.

comicsserg

So does anyone has similar weird moments in dirt game?

Tidenburg

To be honest, I'm surprised anyone besides Farley on substances plays this game at all.

AgentX_003

Quote from: comicsserg on August 23, 2011, 08:27:54 AM

ya I think I did at one point, I think it involved I dunno ? you getting back to work :/ . >_>

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on August 25, 2011, 11:19:12 AM

ya I think I did at one point, I think it involved I dunno ? you getting back to work :/ . >_>

Agent, wasn't it you that first time told me on Xfire that people who tell such things to developers should be punched in the face?

P.S: Frvge, shouldn't such remarks from people be banned?

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunlock on August 25, 2011, 12:47:16 PM
Quote from: AgentX_003 on August 25, 2011, 11:19:12 AM

Agent, wasn't it you that first time told me on Xfire that people who tell such things to developers should be punched in the face?

P.S: Frvge, shouldn't such remarks from people be banned?

no.shouldnt you be banned for even suggesting something so unreasonable / banned for the fact that your intellect is infurior ? .

Bottom line is Devs are devs, Ya don't see dev teams ie. Renegade X, Depthgame ,which are also doing this for free but ya don't see them saying  oHH LOok Hey guis IM playing dis Game isn't that nice. No it's strictly business, thats all I will say on the matter without saying anything more before I blow a gasket and show my true colors =/  :-X

DreadStunLock

Oh, I apologize for being "intellect is infurior?"

Agent, I think you are forgetting the fact that the developers are doing this game for us, on their own free time, even though 90% of them hate you.

Comicsserg can play whatever the hell he wants, and it's surely not going to be up to you what he is doing.

P.S: English much?

AgentX_003

Quote from: DreadStunlock on August 25, 2011, 01:31:59 PM

Agent, I think you are forgetting the fact that the developers are doing this game for us, on their own free time, even though 90% of them hate you.

Comicsserg can play whatever the hell he wants, and it's surely not going to be up to you what he is doing.

you clearly lack literacy skills or you would see the fact about me mentioning other developers that are doing the same cause.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on August 25, 2011, 03:08:33 PM
Quote from: DreadStunlock on August 25, 2011, 01:31:59 PM

you clearly lack literacy skills or you would see the fact about me mentioning other developers that are doing the same cause.

LOL!

frvge

Locked. The spelling mistakes are funneh though.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.