BIG QUESTIONS FOR THE DEV TEAM !

Started by AgentX_003, September 26, 2011, 01:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cronky

Quote from: DreadStunlock on September 29, 2011, 06:41:13 PM
The problem was, that Morrowind never made me feel powerful, you would level up, and so would your enemies, so you never have mobs that you can just go around and 1 shot for fun. :(

Morrowind REMIX!!!
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: DreadStunlock on September 29, 2011, 06:41:13 PM
The problem was, that Morrowind never made me feel powerful, you would level up, and so would your enemies, so you never have mobs that you can just go around and 1 shot for fun. :(

That's a pretty weird complaint. Most people seem to have the opposite problem, the game gets way too easy way too quickly because it doesn't take long at all before you've got a fucking daikatana made of glass with demon's souls stuck to it that can kill anyone in like two hits, and enough magic items that you're invincible. Especially since all the NPCs and a lot of the monsters have fixed levels anyway, so the only enemies that are gonna scale with you are the wild animal type ones, and they remain shit even after they've been upgraded to SUPER cliff racer from just regular cliff racer or whatever. Like the only time things get hard is if you set the difficulty to the maximum and then go raiding vampire lairs or whatever, and even that's not very hard since every second option in that game is overpowered.

You musta been playing in one seriously fucked up way, man.

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunlock on September 29, 2011, 08:03:32 PM
Quote from: KnoogeR on September 29, 2011, 07:29:30 PM
Guys actually we shouldn't be worried about gameplay of skyrim, even if they screw up things like combat we will have great mods from community which will make game better than the orginal.

BTW. I suggest you to try NEHRIM www.nehrim.de <--- that modification for TES IV Oblivion kicks ass - it's total new world etc.
Quests, world and overall gameplay is seriously on very high level.

Yeah, that just makes me feel so much better that I have paid for a shitty game, when I meant to pay for the mod or wait for the mod to come out, and pay them by paying the company, and see the mod not get any credit...
There are a lot worse games which you bought already and payed shitty companies ^^ even community didn't fix'd them :D

knooger

DreadStunLock

Hmmm....disagreed.

SC:CT/V is like 2 dollars on the internet, and for the amount of fun I had on it, paid of in a milestone.

Cronky

Quote from: KnoogeR on September 30, 2011, 04:13:52 PM
There are a lot worse games which you bought already and payed shitty companies ^^ even community didn't fix'd them :D

Quote from: KnoogeR on September 30, 2011, 05:00:54 PM
Splinter Cell Versus :DD

I found that funny. A genuine, hearty laugh was had!  ::)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky