Easter bunny on radar!

Started by frvge, April 02, 2013, 01:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

We've noticed some bleeps on our radar and it turned out to be the easter bunny. YA RLY!

Find the link to the easter bunny on the forum :D . It's in one of the threads _or_ it's at the bottom of the willow. *c-c-c-cryptic combo*

If you've found it, please don't tell the location or how you found it =D That's more fun for the rest.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

hmm... this is already 2nd of april... if this is an april fools day joke then you do it wrong!

Well if not... i am off searching.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

found it

http://community.projectstealthgame.com/forums/[SELFCENSORED]

gg

EDIT: PERFECT! all in combination with 500th post! it was in the [SELFCENSORED]-thread

Time needed for challenge to be solved from post of challenge until solution: 39 minutes and 33 seconds

Time for Meister_Neo to post solution post after starting search; 1 minute and 27 seconds

So? Can I have ß.exe now?  8)

EDIT2: If you don't want the fun taken away by me you can "censor" my post, but don't forget to aknowledge my win first :P EDIT4: I did it myself actually

EDIT3: the picture itself? well... a bit small... if the screenshot was bigger it would be nicer, but still awesome wheelchairs xD
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

I hope you realize that's not all. More coming in the next week, if things are OK with its development :-)

NeoSuperior

what? no ß.exe? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

- Mike Godwin

frvge

NeoSuperior

wait.... do you mean "not all found yet" or "not all posted yet" or both?

- Mike Godwin

frvge

Cronky

I believe what he means is that another search will be on next week, if development works out right. So keep your eyes peeled for a potential ROUND 2! ;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

So who has found it besides Meister_Neo?

Cronky

I'm not going to say I found it first... but we know. ;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

I know, but you're special. I meant of the "normal" members ;)

frvge

Apparently there's a second easter bunny. Go find it!

frvge

Cronky found it already. You have to deduct it .