Main Menu

Weed!

Started by I <3 U, January 03, 2011, 06:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Jazz_117

Jokes aside, I don't drink anything alcoholic.
Though, I did try some red wine a while back... twaz pretty dry. :-\

I like to do combination's, like mix lemonade with pineapple punch; that's my style. ;D

DreadStunLock

I just drink Ginger beer sometimes xD

Farley4Fan

Favorites:

Hypnotiq w/ hennesy
Absinthe w/ lemonade

sometimes beer

I will drink nothing else

Tidenburg

Farley4Fan

If you knew anything about anything, you'd know that alcohol has a hydrating effect, thereby rendering water completely useless.

JrvUnleashed

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 16, 2011, 11:37:32 PM
If you knew anything about anything, you'd know that alcohol has a hydrating effect, thereby rendering water completely useless.

Exactly. And those bastards mocked me when I suggested beer fountains in schools.
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

DreadStunLock

Hah, I want a chocolate fountain.

Tidenburg

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 16, 2011, 11:37:32 PM
Are you implying you could have survived as long as you have by drinking those three drinks exclusively? :3

Farley4Fan

I'm only 4 years old.  I figure I have 2 more years left drinking mainly those 2 drinks.  Who wants to live through 80 years of water drinking, wtf? 

puuusianka

I do? Eating and drinking is not something to enjoy... At least for me. You do this to survive and that's all.

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Quote from: puuusianka on January 17, 2011, 09:52:32 AM
I do? Eating and drinking is not something to enjoy... At least for me. You do this to survive and that's all.

DreadStunLock

Haha, Pusianka you are wrong, they made restaurants for a reason, to enjoy food, and to have fun while eating it.

puuusianka

Dwarf#

I really like the pic. This guy is crazy about eating things are disgusting and the best phrase before he eats something is:
"all is addable" and a big nusty worm right into his mouth blowing and smashing. xD

Dread#

I didn't fail. It was my opinion. My feeling about the food.

DreadStunLock

Oh jesus.....oh god that worm that he ate , the big ass worm ohh my god...I feel like I just got agentxszs grammar from thinkin that