Main Menu

Dear Europe

Started by Spekkio, July 27, 2010, 03:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

As if fags all over the world ain't doing this.

Spark Mandriller

yeah this collar's popped, 'cause i'm the fuckin' man, and everyone should know it

Farley4Fan

Ever since I can remember I've been poppin' my collar, poppin' poppin' my collar.

Ever since I can remember I've been working these ho's and they better put my money in my hand, in my hand.

tigaer

Quote from: Farley4Fan on July 27, 2010, 10:38:44 PM
Ever since I can remember I've been poppin' my collar, poppin' poppin' my collar.

Ever since I can remember I've been working these ho's and they better put my money in my hand, in my hand.

Strong roofies are strong if you can't remember back that far.

Those aren't sweet tarts brah. ;)

Tidenburg

Dear Americunts,

Stop eating so much, you fatties are fucking disgusting.

Much love,
Tidenburg.

Farley4Fan

At least our fatties have good teeth.

CurdyMilk

Quote from: Tidenburg on July 29, 2010, 10:12:47 PM
Dear Americunts,

Stop eating so much, you fatties are disgusting.

Much love,
Tidenburg.
Yes we are fat.  (well, most of us)

Farley4Fan

I don't think something less than a third is a majority.

Westfall

I'm not fat...I'm 25 and weigh 135 and eat more than you can imagine...Dear Europe and America, learn to have a metabolism

Cronky

Quote from: Westfall on July 30, 2010, 04:23:20 AM
I'm not fat...I'm 25 and weigh 135 and eat more than you can imagine...Dear Europe and America, learn to have a metabolism

I approve of this statement.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Cronky on July 30, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

I approve of this statement.

Double approval.  About 10% body fat and I have cheeto "cheese" all over my finger tips and now it's all over my keyboard.

Tidenburg

But you're all so large and disgusting. I saw so on TV. And you use those wheelchair scooter things to go around shopping centres because people sued for getting hurt while walking about? Sick.

CurdyMilk

Well, me either (6', 150 lbs), but it was a generalization  ;)

Farley4Fan

Quote from: Tidenburg on July 30, 2010, 05:44:44 AM
But you're all so large and disgusting. I saw so on TV. And you use those wheelchair scooter things to go around shopping centres because people sued for getting hurt while walking about? Sick.

I hear the British put tooth paste and listerine in their tea because their sets of teeth are so horrible.

That's me in my avatar.  Less than 10% body fat.  I consider my personality 85%.

6'1, 190, i can bench more than my body weight