Project Stealth

Forums => Public Discussion => Topic started by: Zedblade on April 07, 2008, 11:52:34 PM

Title: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: Zedblade on April 07, 2008, 11:52:34 PM
http://bmsapp.ytmnd.com/
Title: Re: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: Farley4Fan on April 07, 2008, 11:57:02 PM
lmao!! Who doesn't want 2 enslaved black guys unloading the boxes into warehouse?  Jk of course, I hope it doesn't either.  Was it just me or could anyone else not scroll down on that site?  I think it was part of the joke.
Title: Re: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: Ion.67 on April 08, 2008, 12:57:11 AM
Quote from: Papa Skull on April 07, 2008, 11:57:02 PM
lmao!! Who doesn't want 2 enslaved black guys unloading the boxes into warehouse?  Jk of course, I hope it doesn't either.  Was it just me or could anyone else not scroll down on that site?  I think it was part of the joke.

You have to be kidding me... it was a SCREENSHOT! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS HIM!!!!
Title: Re: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: Farley4Fan on April 08, 2008, 01:09:25 AM
I know I was being sarcastic.  Wasn't a very good sarcastic joke though, wasn't that obvious.  I'll do better next time, I promise.  ;D
Title: Re: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: Ion.67 on April 08, 2008, 01:17:32 AM
Thank god. I was like...Really?

Almost had to break your neck.
Title: Re: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: Farley4Fan on April 08, 2008, 01:19:23 AM
Ya, I forgot the " ;)" smiley at the end.  lmao

Have you guys gotten any offers that bad, Zed?
Title: Re: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: I <3 U on April 09, 2008, 09:07:17 PM
Quote from: Papa Skull on April 08, 2008, 01:19:23 AM
Ya, I forgot the " ;)" smiley at the end.  lmao

Have you guys gotten any offers that bad, Zed?

It was actually a recording of Zed at an interview.
Title: Re: God, I hope our join us forum doesn't attract people like this...
Post by: Gawain on April 09, 2008, 09:53:49 PM
u gotta be shitten me XD