Project Stealth

Forums => Public Discussion => Topic started by: xJxAxCxKx on July 07, 2010, 01:37:59 AM

Title: Project Stealth Mac Users
Post by: xJxAxCxKx on July 07, 2010, 01:37:59 AM
I was a major fan of SCCT and am very excited to see Project Stealth. I looked under system requirements but didn't see specifications for what operating systems were supported. Will Mac's be able to play this game?

Thanks again :)
Title: Re: Project Stealth Mac Users
Post by: frvge on July 07, 2010, 10:17:40 AM
Only if UDK supports Mac. So far, that's a no.
Title: Re: Project Stealth Mac Users
Post by: LoChang on July 07, 2010, 05:15:46 PM
Um, Mac users can just dual-boot into Windows provided your hardware is sufficient.
Title: Re: Project Stealth Mac Users
Post by: Gawain on July 08, 2010, 11:35:51 AM
Quote from: frvge on July 07, 2010, 10:17:40 AM
Only if UDK supports Mac. So far, that's a no.
how optimistic are you about that?
Title: Re: Project Stealth Mac Users
Post by: frvge on July 08, 2010, 12:08:59 PM
There are signs of some cross-platformness in the latest UDKs afaik. Probably a Work-in-Progress thingy for real licensees.
Title: Re: Project Stealth Mac Users
Post by: xJxAxCxKx on July 08, 2010, 02:03:54 PM
Awesome :)

Keep us updated please! I know about bootcamp and all, I just think it'd be a pain. Maybe some programmer could possibly cross it over...haha I have no idea if that's even possible :D But let us know if you guys have any suggestions!
Title: Re: Project Stealth Mac Users
Post by: frvge on July 08, 2010, 03:41:28 PM
The chances are basically 0 for now, so please just forget that Epic is maybe working on it... Personally, I wouldn't count on it.