Hi, do you think the neutralising should be like DA or CT (not the animation). On CT when u jump on someone, your "locked on" to them, like autoaim jumping. Whereas in DA your not. I personally prefer DA's jumping style because I dont think you can host kill, and theres more skill involved in it. just wondered what you guys thought?
Also I thnk the necking in DA is better, im not sure if this is because of the animation, maybe its a bigger hitbox, i dont know, but it seems to me asif u cant host kill in DA. Do you guys think the DA necking & jumping styles shud be implemented into PS?
One thing I disliked about DA was how easy you could escape a neckky just by jumping! That was the most annoying thing about the game.
Quote from: Tidenburg on January 27, 2008, 06:17:44 PM
One thing I disliked about DA was how easy you could escape a neckky just by jumping! That was the most annoying thing about the game.
No, not being able to team up with your friends was. Or the disconnects.
Either the disconnecting, the lag, or the PD was the reason why DA completely blowed. Also the lack of gadgets and decent maps.
Quote from: Papa Skull on January 27, 2008, 08:24:14 PM
Either the disconnecting, the lag, or the PD was the reason why DA completely blowed. Also the lack of gadgets and decent maps.
your totally wrong, DA was good concept, clientside or not the bullets hit, and if they added more maps plus the gadgets it would have been a hit
Quote from: AgentX_003 on January 27, 2008, 09:35:30 PM
your totally wrong, DA was good concept, clientside or not the bullets hit, and if they added more maps plus the gadgets it would have been a hit
Well aside from the PD, new MT, gadgets, maps, lack of intelligent overall game depth, infinite ammo, infinite ability for mercs to take falls, removal of the sticky shocker, and removal of the elbow it was a good concept. Although that doesn't leave much else inside the game.
Quote from: AgentX_003 on January 27, 2008, 09:35:30 PM
Quote from: Papa Skull on January 27, 2008, 08:24:14 PM
Either the disconnecting, the lag, or the PD was the reason why DA completely blowed. Also the lack of gadgets and decent maps.
your totally wrong, DA was good concept, clientside or not the bullets hit, and if they added more maps plus the gadgets it would have been a hit
Good concept? Hardly. It had potential of a concept. That's it. It was so shallow it's ridiculous. On top of all that, the game was so friggin laggy I just couldn't take it. They did add more maps. They sucked balls. It didn't make it a hit. I'd say 1/2 of the games I got into it disconnected me. I do not know how they let all those bugs get into the game.
For the short period of time i played it i never had a disconnect, but the gameplay sucked ...
some of the maps were ok
Quote from: psyichic on January 28, 2008, 03:40:30 AMWell aside from the PD, new MT, gadgets, maps, lack of intelligent overall game depth, infinite ammo, infinite ability for mercs to take falls, removal of the sticky shocker, and removal of the elbow it was a good concept. Although that doesn't leave much else inside the game.
qfe
But to get back on topic, I didn't mind the autolock while jumping in another SAM-game and I didn't have these issues with the grab either.
(Thanks for the edit, Frvge. ;D)