Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Gh0sT

#1
Public Discussion / Re: Questions :)
December 20, 2008, 04:08:36 PM
Well.. Looks like we will have to wait for a long time) Do you plan to introduce demos or you are going to show us only the full-version of it?
#2
Public Discussion / Re: Questions :)
December 20, 2008, 03:44:10 PM
So... When do you plan to release your game? I already know that it will be in 2009, but could you say when exactly do you plan to release it?
#3
Public Discussion / Questions :)
December 19, 2008, 01:21:45 PM
Hey guys. There had been a looooong time since I have been here... Troubles with PC, Internet etc... I have some questions I wanted to ask you.
- In some posts I found that PS will be on XBOX 360. Is it true?
- Is there any downloadable demo- versions of the Project?
- In one of articles i found that PS is a UT3 mod. So, when the game will be done will it be downloadable? If yes, will it be downlaodable for umm.... foreign players? For example, Americans, Asian (sometimes I have seen them in CT versus XD), Russian players...
- In the PC GAMER artice i have seen that percentage complete on July,2008 was 50%. What about nowadays?
Thanx for your answers :)
#4
Join Us / Re: Russian masters
May 23, 2008, 11:44:00 AM
lol. i didn't say about myself. i asked if you want some help from russian modellets, animators, ect. If you want, i may create a topic in our russian site. so, do you want?
#5
Join Us / Russian masters
May 22, 2008, 02:45:09 PM
Hi everyone. I thought a lot and i want to ask, do you need some more modellers(mappers, animators ect)? I'm from russia and we also have fan site of the SC series. Maybe I can find someone (sometwo somethree :)) for you there. So, i repaeat my question. Do you need more help?
#6
Public Discussion / Re: changing equipment
May 22, 2008, 06:06:28 AM
yeah, its not very good idea...
#7
Public Discussion / Re: changing equipment
May 21, 2008, 01:26:33 PM
Quote from: Rambo on May 21, 2008, 01:07:45 PM
Quote from: Gh0sT on May 21, 2008, 12:54:55 PM
Talking about equip, i would like to say that it will be a good idea to make refill boxes (Like in SCDA)
kurbutti and me are discussing some new eq system atm, you can expect a new thread about that in a few days...
Ok, thanks. Anyway, can you say what gadgets are planned to be in PS?
#8
Public Discussion / Re: getting knocked down
May 21, 2008, 01:17:53 PM
But you will have this chance.
#9
Public Discussion / Re: Spy Moves --Parkour
May 21, 2008, 01:10:35 PM
i think its a great idea. and it will be good to put in PS some SCDA escape moves like break trough the window or slide under small holes in walls. + (it maybe crazy) how about parashuting? then it you will be able to spawn in some kind of plane like in SC series, pareshute in any location and it is a good reason to create maps with streets and roofs.
#10
Public Discussion / Re: changing equipment
May 21, 2008, 12:54:55 PM
Talking about equip, i would like to say that it will be a good idea to make refill boxes (Like in SCDA)
#11
Public Discussion / Re: getting knocked down
May 21, 2008, 12:51:53 PM
Look. I mean it will be the chance to stay alive.
#12
Public Discussion / Results
May 21, 2008, 11:52:42 AM
Sry for this topic but it is really hard to find... What is already done in project stealth and with what do you work now?
#13
Public Discussion / Re: getting knocked down
May 21, 2008, 10:13:30 AM
hm... maybe you are right...
#14
Public Discussion / Re: getting knocked down
May 21, 2008, 09:48:53 AM
heh... what about pre-dead fight?
I'm not a pro in Eng but I'll try to explain. While spy is knocked out, merc can grab and kill him and spy cant do anything to protect himself. So, why not to make an ability to attack merc while you (as spy) are grabbed (like Spy vs Spy fight)?