Haha we got him!

Started by Farley4Fan, May 02, 2011, 05:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

I thought we may never.

I thought we may have and never knew.

I THOUGHT BUT IT DOESNT MATTER CUZ OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED BY US FORCES IN AFGHANISTAN BABY

It's a happy day, silver tuna tonight.

It may be a more symbolic thing than crippling to Al Qaeda as they have much more active leaders in their group today, but this is great news.  Think of all the 9/11 victims and their families that will feel this.  Obviously it won't bring back their loved ones but I'm sure that knowing that the mastermind behind the biggest terrorist attack in U.S. history, that took the lives of their friends and family, brings satisfaction.  The relief is felt by all Americans, be sure of that.  

puuusianka

However it might be very touching for americans, I think you should take into account what his death might cause. What fractions will move and continue the plan of the "mastermind". I hail your happiness and peace with you but I am still curious about the whole thing.

I cannot say anything about the victims of 9/11. I hope they managed to find their way through life, that's all.

AgentX_003

your trolling so hard right now thats for sure Farley,

but truth is binladen has been dead for a long time and also why they kill binladen when the fact is
they had times with the bush family.. Binladen is like bush's buddy.

Finally heres proof that hes been murdered a lonnnnng time ago :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=player_embedded

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Farley4Fan

The goal in afghanistan is to splinter and destroy the al qaeda network.  Incredibly tough stuff.  It may get harder after this with insurgents going crazy.  Let me tell you this: huge morale boost for our troops.  You think the security in US airports were bad before?  The next few months the house will be on lock, and other countries will undoubtedly do the same.

My friends and i got fucked up on a sunday night.  It gave us an excuse to drink and smoke if nothing else lol

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 02, 2011, 08:39:10 AM
your trolling so hard right now thats for sure Farley,

but truth is binladen has been dead for a long time and also why they kill binladen when the fact is
they had times with the bush family.. Binladen is like bush's buddy.

Finally heres proof that hes been murdered a lonnnnng time ago :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=player_embedded

Lol.

I know the US and Bin Laden have a history. 

People look for conspiracies no matter what, no matter when, the situation.  As soon as 9/11 happened, INSIDE JOB!  When Osama manhunt starts to look like an impossible goose chase, HE'S DEAD ALREADY!!  When it is announced he has been killed, HE WAS DEAD A LONG TIME AGO OR I MEAN ERRR HE'S STILL ALIVE!!

Please, I've heard the dots but only some people are dumb enough to connect them.

DreadStunLock

As well as, if he was dead why the hell did people still mention about Bin Laden's "healthy living" before the final video came out? Hmmm?

Cronky

Quote from: Farley4Fan on May 02, 2011, 08:51:11 AM
Please, I've heard the dots but only some people are dumb enough to connect them.

GOT DOTS. GONNA CONNECT 'EM!
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Bubbaganoosh

Bin Laden is  martyr. There will be many Mulims who will carry on his ideals and maybe even be more radical than he was. At least when he was alive his followers would do what he told them. Now they have nobody to reign them in and they may be capable of doing worse things in the name of Osama. You can't fight people who believe they have the religious right to do terrorist acts. It may be a good thing he is dead but it may also be like poking a stick in a badger hole.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

DreadStunLock

Great, you just made Bin Laden sound like the Lich King.

"Without the master's command...the restless Scourge will become even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must ALWAYS be.....a LICH KING!"

<Thunder>

"The weight of such a burden...must be mine...there is no oth--

"TIRION! You hold a grim destiny in your hands! But it is not your own!

"Bolvar!...By all that's holy."

"The dragon's flame...is sealing my fate....the world of the living....can no longer comfort me...Place the crown upon my head Tirion...forever more, I will be the jailer of the damned!"

"No, old friend. I cannot do it.."

"DO IT TIRION! You and your brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill...This last act of service...is mine!"

"You will not be forgotten...brother."

"I must be forgotten Tirion! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know of what was done here today!"

*Tirion nods*

*Places the crown onto Bolvar's head*

"Tell all of them....that the Lich King is dead...and that the Bolvar Fordragon.....died WITH HIM! NOW GO, LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER RETURN!"

CurdyMilk

Quote from: Farley4Fan on May 02, 2011, 05:14:03 AM
I THOUGHT BUT IT DOESNT MATTER CUZ OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED BY US FORCES IN AFGHANISTAN BABY
I thought it was in Pakistan?

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

I heard there's an military compound in abbottabad from pakistani military. Even most of the civilians who live there are ex-militants. Wonder if they were involved in keeping Osama's hideout hidden for that long.

Bubbaganoosh

To religious ideals he is much more powerful than the Lich King.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

AgentX_003

wow all of you are clearly zombified sheep, They are just mentioning this now so obama boosts his approval ratings and  stays in office.
and isn't it ironic that this is all happening around the time of federal elections =/ ?

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

zglina

Quote from: Bubbaganoosh on May 02, 2011, 09:14:00 PM
To religious ideals he is much more powerful than the Lich King.

Bullshitt.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 02, 2011, 09:23:00 PM
wow all of you are clearly zombified sheep, They are just mentioning this now so obama boosts his approval ratings and  stays in office.
and isn't it ironic that this is all happening around the time of federal elections =/ ?

Not really, I still don't even see what your problem is, you should be happy the fact that your continent just got it's revenge...

Farley4Fan

Quote from: CurdyMilk on May 02, 2011, 05:08:38 PM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on May 02, 2011, 05:14:03 AM
I thought it was in Pakistan?

Yeah I was slightly intoxicated when I wrote that.  :P

@Dwarf, this definitely strains the relationship between Pakistan and the US, and you can bet on the military funding given by the US to Pakistan will stop.  Seriously pakistan?  100 yards away from your country's equivalent of Westpoint Academy?  Those are the kind of dots that should be connected.

Quote from: AgentX_003 on May 02, 2011, 09:23:00 PM

There are no federal elections going on, and I don't think of Obama any higher than I used to.  You don't think McCain would have Ok'd the mission?  Anyone would have, I don't understand why people would all of a sudden love Obama.  Much bigger problems he has yet to solve or even soften.