Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Christf

#1
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 14, 2007, 04:52:46 AM
I'm so sorry  :)
#2
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 14, 2007, 02:53:11 AM
lmao that actually made me laugh in front of my screen! haha nice one :P. I'm broke now I have 0$ sorry ;(. Maybe when I get a job :)
#3
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 14, 2007, 02:38:38 AM
Well he didn't buy it for me, he just helped me save about $1,000 xD
#4
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 14, 2007, 01:37:04 AM
New kick ass computer is on the way thanks to Bionic-Blob :D <3 you man
#5
Public Discussion / Re: changing equipment
December 09, 2007, 06:52:24 PM
I think it's a good idea because if you always have the same weapons and stuff it can get boring after a while. Variety is always a good thing :)
#6
Public Discussion / Re: Neck snap
December 09, 2007, 03:20:51 AM
lmao great idea!
#7
Public Discussion / Re: Neck snap
December 09, 2007, 02:35:26 AM
The holding the merc and either knocking him out or killing him is a great idea. Also the idea of pushing the merc into the other one would be awesome.
#8
Public Discussion / Re: 3D design apps
December 07, 2007, 11:53:06 PM
Ya, that's why I said I :)
#9
Public Discussion / Re: 3D design apps
December 07, 2007, 02:23:20 PM
I like 3Ds Max over Maya. Maya just has weird stuff and 3Ds Max is easier to use.
#10
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 07, 2007, 03:58:24 AM
Zedblade trust me I am thinking about it everytime I get on my computer! haha. I just need to save the money to get it.
#11
Presentation Forum / Re: Project Stealth Poison Mine
December 06, 2007, 11:43:47 PM
Very nice.
#12
Presentation Forum / Re: Project Stealth Mine
December 06, 2007, 11:41:55 PM
I know a place where there aren't many people, but they help you a lot and they have good tutorials. Try this :
http://enjoycg.com/forums/index.php
#13
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 05, 2007, 02:22:00 PM
Ok then I guess I'll have to try on one of my other comps.
#14
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 05, 2007, 04:15:29 AM
I'd love to, but I don't think I'm good enough to work with you guys.
#15
Join Us / Re: Testing
December 05, 2007, 01:04:21 AM
Well I have more than one comp but the comp I was thinking of has :
AMD Athlon 2600+
1.91Ghz
1GB of Ram
Ati Radeon 9600 series - 256MB

No I wasn't being modest xD but why not show you? Maybe you can give me some advice...
http://www.freewebs.com/christf24/castle_not_textured.jpg  <-Never textured it, I did this with the help of a tutorial in the first few weeks I got 3Ds Max.
http://www.freewebs.com/christf24/vray%20container.jpg  <-Tried Vray renderer for the first time. I was going to make this project way better but while I was saving I turned my external hard drive off so it never finished saving. Which made me change my mind...lol
http://www.freewebs.com/christf24/speaker.jpg <-Another Vray try. I made this to add to my room project I will make if ever I get un-lazy
http://img481.imageshack.us/my.php?image=calypsoisland2de0.jpg <-This is the last thing I did. I tried making a paradise island but I didn't want it to be very realistic. I never finished texturing it (I hate texturing)

Like I told you I'm a newbie to 3D modeling but I hope I'll get better soon.